Thursday, October 28, 2021

October 28, 2021
VIDEO There are some videos that need to be saved for posterity. This is one of them. Watch the exchange of logic vs covidiocy, and remember it for when the day comes that you have to sit down with friends and family to teach them a little something about how silly they were during this time. (Transcript in post.)

 

 

 

 

 

Video via: https://twitter.com/Pete2Shawn

TRANSCRIPT:

Did you get the vaccine?

No.

Why didn't you get it? What if you catch Covid?

The vaccine doesn't stop you from catching Covid.

Why are you being so selfish? What if you catch it and give it to me?

But you've been vaccinated.

Yeah, but you can still give it to me.

What's the vaccine for then?

It'll stop you from getting really sick and dying if you catch it.

So, if I catch it and give it to you, but you've already had the vaccine, it'll still stop you from getting really sick and dying.

Exactly, that's why you should get it.

That's why I should get it? But you got it already.

But if you catch it, you could get sick and die.

So, by not getting the vaccine the only person I'm putting at risk is myself? Of getting sick and dying?

No, you're putting me at risk.

But you already got the vaccine, so you won't get sick and die, even if I gave it to you.

But you could give it to someone who can't be vaccinated.

But so could someone who's been vaccinated, because the vaccine doesn't stop you from getting Covid.

*crickets*

0 comments:

Tell me what you think by leaving a note!

Please make sure that your comments are respectful, not spam, and on topic. Comments are moderated before being posted. (4096 characters max.)

Check out the twitter hashtag #ResignJacinda and the Resign Jacinda Petition.